CenturyLink is a leading technical body which provides hybrid networking, diverse connectivity and solutions to security problems. The fibre networks of CenturyLink are spread all over the world. That’s the reason why it is successfully fulfilling the increasing demand for secure and reliable services from different parts.
CenturyLink provides you with a wide range of internet speeds i.e., from 10 Mbps up to 940 Mbps. Users can pay on a monthly basis without any issue and continue with their work smoothly. One amazing thing you will get with CenturyLink services is absolutely zero cancellation fee. From the various packages, you can choose the one that suits you the best on the basis of security and backup requirements. These packages also include basic protection with 24×7 technical support.
Apart from these, there are mainly two popular plans:
- Price for Life plan: It will cost you $49 per month and gives you the speed of 100 Mbps. using this pack, you can connect with multiple users, watch HD movies and connect multiple devices.
Fiber Gigabit: This is another amazing app for higher speeds which will cost you around $65 per month at 940 Mbps speed. It is mainly used in connecting multiple high-bandwidth users and for downloading or uploading at superfast speeds
CenturyLink Approved Modems for 2020
BEST MODEM VALUE – Actiontec M1000
- Approved ISPs: CenturyLink, AT&T Uverse, Frontier, and more! (Check with your ISP first)
- Integrated Wired Networking using 1 Port USB and 1 Port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
|Model #||Actiontec M1000|
MOST POPULAR MODEM – Actiontec C1000A
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11n Wireless Built In
- Uses Encription Modes: WPA, WEP, and WPA2 for enhanced security
|Model #||Actiontec C1000A|
BEST WIFI MODEM – Zyxel C1100Z
- Power cord included
- Phone cord included
|Model #||Zyxel C1100Z|
Full List of CenturyLink Approved Modem
All Are All DSL Modems (Telephone Capability)Note: ✅ means Yes, ❌ means No
Q) How to Install your new CenturyLink internet?
Ans – In order to do so, you can visit the CenturyLink official website or you can follow the brief instructions given below:
- Start with installing the DSL Filters
- Now establish the CenturyLink compatible modem
- After that, connect the Phone Cord
- Setup the ethernet cable to proceed
- Check all the connections whether they are connected properly or not
- Activate the service
Q) Best Modems for CenturyLink DSL and Routers for CenturyLink FIber 2020?
Ans – There are many good options that are compatible and fully functional with CenturyLink DSL internet. On the basis of compatibility, usage, DSL modem speeds and DSL modem life span, we are giving you top 5 best modem options which are as follows:
- Motorola MD1600 DSL modem
- Linksys EA7500 router
- Zyxel C1100Z DSL modem
- Netgear R8000P router
- TP-Link Archer A7
Q) Does CenturyLink require a contract?
Ans – Well, it’s up to you whether you want contract or non-contract plans as they provide you with both the options. Apart from this, CenturyLink’s 3-year Price Lock Guarantee plan is the most popular non-contract plan.
Q) Does CenturyLink do a Credit check?
Ans – In order to verify the identity of the customer, CenturyLink definitely performs a credit check procedure.
CenturyLink serves the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming