Blue Ridge is considered one of the most reputed companies in the telecom industry which provides affordable and reliable high- speed internet, phone services and cable television. It is most active in northeastern Pennsylvania. This company teamed up with eero to provide wifi facility in the homes. The network of the home is so strong that it can reach every corner of the home. You do need to worry about the privacy and security of your private data as Blue Ridge provides top-level security and it is the winner of the F- Secure award. Blue Ridge regularly updates a user’s files so that they can be protected from viruses and users can enjoy the latest technology.
Everyone knows that Blue Ridge is dedicated to providing advanced technology and innovation to its users at affordable prices. To improve and expand the features of products Blue ridge is partnering with many reputed companies such as eero and TiVo. The ultimate aim of this company is to provide services in rural areas. The basic plan for cable tv services starts from $31.87 for a month and $49.95 per month for basic phone services.
So, this article is about the Blue Ridge Approved Modems. Let’s enjoy the high-speed internet today and use Blue Ridge.
Blue Ridge Approved Modems for 2020
BEST MODEM VALUE – ARRIS SURFboard SB6183
- APPROVED with Comcast Xfinity, Spectrum (Charter, Time Warner, Brighthouse), Cox and more. If not sure call your cable provider to find out if approved to use. REQUIRES Cable Internet Service. Not compatible with:...
- Cable Modem only (no WiFi router). NO support for Cable TELCO options
|Model #||ARRIS SURFboard SB6183|
|Download Speed||686 Mbps|
|Channel Bonding||16 Download & 4 Upload|
|Color||White or Black|
|VoIP Telephone Adapter||No|
BEST WIFI MODEM – ARRIS SURFboard SBG6580
- Compatible with Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, and more. Requires Cable Internet Service
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink. 802.11n Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi speeds up to 300 Mbps per band. DOCSIS speeds up to 343 Mbps
|Model #||ARRIS SURFboard SBG6580|
|Download Speed||343 Mbps|
|Channel Bonding||8 Download & 4 Upload|
|VoIP Telephone Adapter||No|
Full List Of Blue Ridge Approved Modem
The Modems Listed Below Are All DOCSIS 3.0 Modems, Note: ✅ means Yes, ❌ means No
|Brand||Model #||Channels||Max Speed||VoIP||WiFi|
|ARRIS||DG1660 ♦||16×4||640 Mbps||❌||✅|
|Hitron||CDA3 ♦||24×8||960 Mbps||❌||❌|
|Hitron||CGNM-2250 ♦||24×8||960 Mbps||❌||✅|
Q) What is My Blue Ridge account?
Ans – You can pay bills, set up automatic payments, enhance your internet speed, and control many phone features through My Blue Ridge account. By using this account you can easily sign into the app so that you can get whole information about every TV show and movie. The My Blue Ridge app is compatible with both Android as well as iPhones. Visit the official website to create your account. You just need to enter some basic information including your email address to create an account.
Q) How to reach Blue Ridge?
Ans – Blue Ridge is a customer-oriented company and dedicated to solving the queries of users anytime 24×7. It is very easy to reach the team of experts through various ways such as:
- Phone support: 1-800-222-5377
- Email support- email@example.com
You can contact through live chat by visiting the official website of Blue Ridge www.brctv.com
Q) How to fix most of the problems in the Cable Box?
Ans – You can solve various problems in the cable box by rebooting it. To reboot follow these steps:
- Unplug the cable from the main power supply
- Wait for at least 30 seconds
- Plug it back in. wait for some moments now your problem will be solved.
Blue Ridge serves the following areas: