If you are an experienced woodworker, then you must be aware of the wide range of saws that are available. And each saw has its own specific usage along with advantages and disadvantages. One of the most important saw in the woodwork industry are the band saw as they are used for doing more than basic cuts. They can be used for designing, and they can be used for carving the corners beautifully and much more. In short, the band saws are the most versatile that you will ever get for making your woodworking experience worthwhile.
So, to help you better, we have listed ten of the best band saws which you should use for taking your woodworking creativity a notch higher.
Here is Our list of The 10 Best Band Saws
1. Jet JWBS-14DXPRO Deluxe Pro Band Saw
The Jet JWBS-14DXPRO Deluxe Pro Band Saw is designed for providing the users with the best woodworking experience. While using the Jet JWBS-14DXPRO Deluxe Pro Band Saw, you won’t need to add any riser block as this saw comes to an iron frame that assists in increasing the power of the saw.
- 2-speed poly-V belt drive system
- Blade tracking windows for easy view
- Lower and upper ball bearing for reducing friction and also assist in enhancing the life of the blade
- Easy Access door, storage shelf with enclosed stand
2. Grizzly G0555LX Deluxe Band Saw
TheGrizzly G0555LX Deluxe Band Saw is the updated version of the popular Grizzly G0555 band saw. The new model comes with some notable features such as computerized balanced cast iron wheels along with a sturdy T-shape fence. Its rigid aluminum T-shape fence provides a fence scale for miter gauge and magnifying window. The machine also provides powder-coated paring and the heavy-duty stand for extensive woodcutting.
- ball bearing construction
- 5 deg. Right, 10 deg. Left table tilt
- 4″ dust port
- 93-1/2″ blade size
3. WEN 3962 Two-Speed Band Saw
The WEN 3962 Two-Speed Band Saw comes with easily adjustable and sufficient power and many added features that ensured high versatility to the users who are looking forward to making the most out of their woodworking session. The WEN 3962 Two-Speed Band Saw further uses a 3.5 amp motor which allows it to take harder materials and large load without much hassle. The WEN 3962 Two-Speed Band Saw can be adjusted in two different speeds which are 1520 FPM or 2620 FPM.
- 9-3/4 inch throat and 3.5-amp motor
- 72-inch blades
- 3-in-1 dust port
- miter gauge for angled cuts and Fence for straight cuts
4. DEWALT DWM120K Portable Band Saw
The DWM120K Deep Cut Band Saw Kit comes with a 10 amp powerful motor that can be used for various job applications and for cutting rectangular stock which can be as deep as 5 inches. It also has a variable speed dial that can be used for a varied speed for a wide range of material. This product is a favorite among the woodworkers for its versatility.
- Superior balance and ergonomics
- Variable speed dials that range between 100-350 spm
- E.D. sight light
- Rubber bumpers and Serviceable steel shroud
- Blade changing lever
- Adjustable and durable material guide
5. Shop Fox W1706 Band Saw
When it comes to versatility, the Shop Fox W1706 Band Saw is a clear winner. The Shop Fox W1706 Band Saw features cast-iron lower wheels and upper wheels. The extruded rails and aluminum fence along with miter gauge and blade tension is one of the best band saw machines that you will ever get. The Shop Fox W1706 Band Saw provides it user with a versatile option that ranges from cutting wood in circles to cutting wood in squares.
- 1-horsepower, single-phase motor which operates at a speed of 1,725 RPM.
- Precision cast iron miter gauge
- Cast iron table that can be tilted on the right for up to45-degrees and on the left for 10-degrees
- Wheels, table, and frame are made up of durable cast iron
6. Milwaukee 2429-21XC M12 Cordless PortableBand Saw
The Milwaukee 2429-21XC M12 Cordless PortableBand Saw comes with a one-handed power that provides maintenance professionals, electricians, and others to cut small pieces of wood with one hand. The Milwaukee 2429-21XC M12 Cordless PortableBand Saw is one of the most compact cordless portable band saw that one can ever get.
- Measure 12 inches in length and weighs around 6.75 lbs
- Cut through ¾” E.M.T. in three seconds
- Low vibration and have a -5/8” x 1-5/8” cut capacity
- E.D. lights for highlighting the cut line
- Adjustable blade tension and tracking
7. Delta 28-400 Band Saw
The Delta 28-400 Band Saw is often referred to as the beast as it comes with a 14-inch heavy-duty band saw along with a dual voltage of 115/230V TEFC motor which for powering the rigorous sawing application. The Delta 28-400 Band Saw also comes with a two-speed pulley that assures flexibility and can be used for cutting a wide range of material.
- Durable rubber-coated aluminum upper and lower spoke wheels
- Standard size t-slot
- Precision ball bearing
- Oversized table insert
- Two-speed drive system
8. Makita XBP02Z Cordless Portable Band Saw
The Makita XBP02Z Cordless Portable Band Saw comes with a lithium-ion cordless band saw that provides metal cutting power to the users. It has a high power torque motor and a compact design that weighs ultra-light and can be used for cutting down a wide range of metal material.
- 6-setting variable speed control dial
- Adjustable foot
- Weighs 14.3 lbs.
- Compact design
- Equipped with a built-in L.E.D.
9. Rikon 10-305 Band Saw
The Rikon 10-305 Band Saw is one of the best choices among the woodworkers as it has a large cutting capacity. The powerful motor comes in a compact design which can be used in any shop that doesn’t have much space.
- tilting 0-45° table
- Safety paddle on/off switch
- Large cast iron table
10. Laguna Tools MBAND1412-175 Band Saw
The extruded rails and aluminum fence along with miter gauge and blade tension of the Laguna Tools MBAND1412-175 Band Saw is designed for providing its users with the maximum woodworking capability. It also features a pyramid spine s well as quick release tension.
- Micro polished 21″ X 16.”
- Solid Cast Wheels
- Double windows
So, this concludes the list of the top 10 band saws that you will ever need for making your woodworking session quicker and smoother than ever.